When people start to talk about bedbugs, you can see and hear the fear in their voices. Bed bugs do not carry any diseases. They bite to suck your blood. Some people do not react at all when they bite but some people welt and gets irritated of its itching. They do not fly. You are not a bad house keeper or a dirty person. You are just unlucky to have them.
Get rid of these bugs by following some sensible tips,
1. Have vacuum cleaner ready, and when you see suck them immediately.
2. If found in mattress, take it out and continue the sucking using vacuum cleaner.
3. Wash the bed with hot water. Then dry them with hot dryer for at least 30 minutes.
4. If the mattress is off the bed, wash the frame completely.
5. If the mattress is heavily infested, use a new mattress.
6. If you have traveled, then carry out vacuum, clean and wash the items associated with the bags.
7. If the temperature is below 25 degrees, put your stuff and mattresses outside the house as cold will kill them.
8. Throw away the vacuum bag after finishing the sucking process.
To prevent the bedbugs naturally,
1. Always grease the surface of the legs of your bed frame.
2. Keep the bed several inches away from the wall
3. Use herbs such as lavender, rosemary, thyme, eucalyptus or mint as repellent.
4. Check and clean all the fibers such as chairs, bedding in closets, sofas etc.
5. Never keep clothing on the ground.
6. Do not put anything on the ground while travelling.