Technology has played the crucial role in giving the ability to man to make his survival as comfortable as possible amidst changing weather conditions, climate and seasons and it through heating and cooling systems and appliances.
Cooling systems and conditioning systems have been used more than heating systems across the world. These have created a dependency of people over them and without a good Air conditioning system it is very hard for people to live during hot summers.
As people are busy with their commitments as long as an appliance bought and installed once and works smoothly it may not get their attention until a repair or break down happens. When that happens, it will have an adverse effect on the lifestyle of the person making their place unsuitable for living.
Most of the HVAC systems have 10 to 20 years of life time. As the equipment gets older it has to be overhauled, and need repairs very often. So it is good to service or replace the system periodically. With the right kind of professional Medford air conditioning services people can really save on their AC maintenance and repair and even on operational costs too.
Save your energy costs of HVAC system by following these maintenance steps promptly.
1. Upgrade your system to a higher efficiency: Swap your old inefficient air conditioning system for a high efficiency one that could save power costs to one third.
2. Temperature Adjustment: if you are going away from your place for few hours, you adjust the temperature 5 to 8 degrees up in summer and down in winter which helps saving energy
3. Perform Annual Maintenance: Maintaining your heating system in each fall and cooling system in each spring facilitates to operate at optimum efficiency and prevents break down also.
4. Do not block the vents of continuously using system: In a well-used room arrange in such a way that the air vent is free from blocking objects like carpets, blinds and furniture and distributes the air evenly.
5. Closing the vents in the less used room: No money is spent, if the vents are kept closed in the less used room.
6. Programmable thermostat: It controls room temperature when you are away or fall asleep by which you could save one percent on your electricity bill.
As heating and cooling technologies are improving rapidly, a newer system would be more energy efficient if your system is older than 7 years.